RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
Due to the COVID19 situation, all store orders are considered FINAL and are NON REFUNDABLE.
MAKE SURE YOU ARE ORDERING THE CORRECT ITEM AS NO RETURNS WILL BE ACCEPTED except in the case of defects.
- “Returns due to incorrect size ordered by the customer will not be replaced.”
- Customers are given 7 days from date of purchase to check the ordered items. All complains after 7 days of receiving the item(s) will not be acknowledged.
- Item should be accompanied by the original receipt.
- Item is in the original, unopened and undamaged packaging.
- Item is unused.
- Items will be subject to inspection
- Procedure for complains:
- Customer must email the photo of the defects (individual and group photo), and quantity.
- Upon emailing, the defects will be assessed if it is under the acceptable standard defects. We will not honor defects caused by mishandling of the client or their third party courier.
- Once our products are proven to be defective, the customer must mark each item with the current date using a pen marker. A group photo of the marked items must be emailed firstname.lastname@example.org
- Refund may be:
- deposited in customer’s provided account (7 working days processing)
- deducted from next order
All shipping charges will be on client’s account.
ALL Sale items are considered FINAL.